- Each accepted paper must be registered by any one of the author(s).
- Extra page length charges would be applicable beyond 08 pages. You have to make a complete payment in such case (i.e., Regular Registration + Extra Page Charges). Extra page charges is Rs. 500/- (10USD) per page subjected to maximum 12 pages are allowed .
- You are requested to attend the conference and present your paper under the oral presentation session. If the registered/corresponding author is unable to attend the conference, the same can be attended and presented on his/her behalf by the co-authors in online mode. The paper will not be submitted to Springer for inclusion in AISC Series for publication without completing registration and presentation.
Fees for Members of ACM, IEEE, CSI (Academician) are same as regular registration fees and listed in the table below.
Delegates from India
Delegates from SAARC Countries
|Delegates from other foreign Countries|
|On or before 7 March, 2021 (Earlybird Regsitration)||On or before 15 March, 2021 (Regular Registration)||On or before 7 March, 2021 (Earlybird Regsitration)||On or before 15 March, 2021 (Regular Registration)||On or before 7 March, 2021 (Earlybird Regsitration))||On or before 15 March, 2021 (Regular Registration)|
|Academician*||INR 3000||INR 4000||50 USD||60 USD||75 USD||100 USD|
|Students* Member||INR 2000||INR 3000||
|60 USD||75 USD||100 USD|
|INR 5000||100 USD||150 USD||100 USD||150 USD|
* Each accepted paper needs at least one author to have a full registration by March 15, 2021. If for an accepted paper, the only author registering for ICACCP 2021 is a student then he/she will have to register as Student registration only. One full registration covers up to two (02) accepted papers by the same author.
*Note: Part-time Research scholars will not be considered as any category of student. If all authors are regular students at the time of registration, at least one full registration within the period of early registration of Rs 6,000 must be done against each paper.
- Proceed for payment: Online SBI Collect Payment Link
- Click Check Box to proceed for payment & Proceed
- Select 'Sikkim' as State of Corporate/Institution and Educational Institutions under Type of Corporate/Institution .
- Type Sikkim in box provied and Select Payment Category as SIKKIM ICACCP under Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Technology
- Provide details (Do not forget to mention EDAS Paper ID)
- Save the copy of payment receipt
Use following link for registration: Registration Link
ICACCP 2021 requires that the submitted manuscript is solely from the authors' own work and not from the work of others, unless explicit permission has been granted. This includes text, figures and tables. Information from published articles must always be cited explicitly. Proper citation is to give the credit to the work that is originally published, not to follow-up work or reviews.
Citations should be given close to the information within the sentences or at the end of the sentence, not after several sentences or near the end of the paragraph. Even when citations are given, exact copying of a whole sentence or paragraphs should be indicated by quotation marks.
Example of Parenthetical Citation: One critic complains of the authors, “They’re sheep in wolves’ clothing who manage to write about bad things and make you feel good" .
Refer Springer Citation Reference: https://www.springer.com/engineering?SGWID=0-175-6-791930-0
Please note that Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing follows the Reference Style Basic, Citation Style Name Year and Numbering Style Chapter Content.
Furthermore, reuse of a part of a published figure or table requires a copyright permission from the publishers that hold the rights. All re-published figures and tables should explicitly indicate the original source.
Plagiarism is viewed as a serious offense by Springer and ICACCP 2021 and some cases could lead to a ban of 5 years in any Springer publications besides notifying your institution and research funding agencies. The similarity score of your review manuscript can be seen or located on your EDAS submission next to the pdf submission and format checks. The similarity score indicates how much the paper resembles other papers, expressed in a number from 0 to 100. In case the paper's similarity score is very high (>20), CAREFULLY rewrite it.
- Prepare your manuscript using a standard Springer AISC/LNCS conference template.
Latex Template: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/new-latex-templates-available/15634678 Word Template: https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/journal-author/word-template-zip-154-kb-/22044
Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the A4 (21 x 29.7cm)/ letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
From the final manuscript formatted, authors must generate the electronic FINAL version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format.
Login to EDAS (https://edas.info/index.php?c=27852)
Click the My papers tab; Choose your paper
Enter presenter details in EDAS
Submit Springer AISC series Copyright through EDAS. A Springer AISC Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. The Springer is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright is made available through EDAS. To upload copyright forms, first log into EDAS, then go to "My Papers" tab and click on the tile of the paper and click '+' icon under the row "Copyright Form" where your paper is located. Once the copyright form has been successfully uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email. If one of the authors is authorized to sign the copyright on behalf of all the authors, the copyright form shall be submitted by that author.
Upload Authors agreement form through EDAS.
Upload a PDF file which contains the list of revisions you have made on your final paper (answers to reviewers' queries). This is mandatory.
Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS. Please strictly follow Springer AISC Conference Paper template. EDAS will immediately remove the file from the server if it doesn't meet the guidelines.
Upload the source files (Auxiliary files) of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file.
If you have any problems to access the author kit or to clarify any doubts, please email at [email protected]it.smu.edu.in
Before uploading your camera ready paper on EDAS, please:
(i) Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly. Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
(ii) Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order. This is very important because we will be using the information provided in EDAS to generate the final conference program and the table of contents for Proceedings.
(iii) Please ensure that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself.
(iv) You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send an e-mail to [email protected] if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
- Click the upload icon and a dialog box will open that will enable you to select and upload your paper via the web or FTP. You need to upload the source files of your camera ready paper (MS-WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file. DOCX files are not accepted.
All papers submitted through EDAS Portal are considered to be in final form and ready for publication. Do not submit your paper until you are ready. A good suggestion is to have a few colleagues review your paper to provide final remarks on its suitability before submitting it through the web site.
If you have any problems to access the author kit or to clarify any doubts, please email at [email protected]
Deadline for camera ready paper: March 15, 2021
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final version is accompanied by the registration and payment information for at least one of the authors. Online Registration information is possible through the following link: http://icaccpa.in/registration. (Read Registration Guidelines before Online Registration). Further details will be updated soon.
If you have any questions or clarifications on registration, please email to: [email protected]
At least one author or a qualified surrogate must attend the conference [online] to present his/her papers. ICACCP 2021 registration fee includes the Springer conference proceedings and presentation certificate. To clarify your situation or if you have any questions, please email to the Convener at [email protected].
Please try to complete the above steps as soon as possible so that the tentative program could be published in the third week of March 2021.
Thank you for participating in what promises to be an excellent meeting. Looking forward to seeing you soon in ICACCP 2021.