Final Paper Submission Guidelines
ICACCP 2019 requires that the submitted manuscript is solely from the author's own work and not from the work of others, unless explicit permission has been granted. This includes text, figures and tables. Information from published articles must always be cited explicitly. Proper citation is to give the credit to the work that is originally published, not to follow-up work or reviews. Citations should be given close to the information within the sentences or at the end of the sentence, not after several sentences or near the end of the paragraph. Even when citations are given, exact copying of a whole sentence or paragraphs should be indicated by quotation marks. Furthermore, reuse of part of a published figure or table requires a copyright permission from the publishers that hold the rights. All re-published figures and tables should explicitly indicate the original source. Plagiarism is viewed as a serious offense by IEEE and ICACCP and some cases could lead to a ban of 5 years in any IEEE publications besides notifying your institution and research funding agencies.
ICACCP Paper Categories (06 pages maximum -04 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge):
- Regular Paper
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress)
- Poster Paper
Please follow below screenshot to upload all files.
- Please revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the learned reviewers.
- Prepare your manuscript using a standard IEEE conference template. Template: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. (Download IEEE Citation Reference)
(i). For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not
protected by U.S. copyright
(ii). For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7989-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
(iii). For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7989-0/19/$31.00
©2019 European Union
(iv). For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7989-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
From the final manuscript formatted, authors must generate the electronic final version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress (www.pdf-express.org) web tool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
How to use IEEE PDF eXpress
(i). IEEE allows us to publish the paper if it is converted to PDF through PDF eXpress site only (If using Latex, please upload PDF file in IEEE PDF eXpress site).
(ii). Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site (https://www.pdf-express.org/) and enter the following details:
Conference ID: 45516X
Submission Deadline: 31-12-2018
First-time users should do the following: Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 45516X)
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 45516X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Please contact for more assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
3. Login to EDAS and choose your paper
Before uploading your camera ready paper on EDAS, please:
- Check that title and abstract in EDAS match your camera-ready paper exactly. Please use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- Compare all author names in EDAS with the author list in your paper. They MUST BE identical and in the same order. This is very important because we will be using the information provided in EDAS to generate the final conference program and the table of contents for Proceedings.
- Please ensure that the abstract and title should be readable stand-alone and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms. You are allowed to modify abstract and author list yourself.
- You cannot modify the title for the paper, please send a mail to email@example.com if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
4. Enter presenter details in EDAS
5. Upload your Camera ready paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format on EDAS. Please strictly follow IEEE Guidelines. EDAS will immediately remove the file from the server if it doesn't meet IEEE guidelines.
6. Upload the source files (Auxiliary files) of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) on EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file.
7. Submit IEEE Copyright through EDAS. An IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright is made available electronically through EDAS. To upload copyright forms, first log into EDAS, then go to "My Papers" tab and click on the '(c)' icon under the column "Copyright Form" where your paper is located. You will be redirected to the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form website. Please provide carefully the answers that best apply to you. Once the copyright form has been successfully recorded, you will receive a confirmation email.
Note: If one of the authors is authorized to sign the copyright on behalf of all the authors, the copyright form shall be submitted by that author. Otherwise, answer "Yes" when asked "Should another Author or Corporate Officer complete the electronic Copyright Form?" and ensure the other authors complete this process. Additional information can be found at https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-main.html
If you have any problems to access the author kit or to clarify any doubts, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Upload a PDF file which contains the list of revisions you have made on your final paper (answers to reviewers' queries). This is mandatory.
9. Complete your online registration: The instructions for completing your registration are posted at http://www.icaccpa.in/registration_instructions
There are several hotels are available in Sikkim suitable for accomodation. A list of suggested hotels has been posted at http://www.icaccpa.in/accomodation. If you'd like to stay at one of these nearby hotels please make your reservation as early as possible.
On Campus Accommodation @ Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, India
(i) INR 250 per bed for twin bed sharing single room
(ii) INR 500 for single room with double bed (subject to availability)
Payment should be done on spot in cash.
Confirm your booking by sending an Email: email@example.com,
Contact: 08759167830, 09101014097
Attendees visiting India should be particularly aware and careful about Visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. Many nationalities would NOT require an invitation letter to attend ICACCP 2019. If you need an invitation letter, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in which you indicate your: Paper details, full name, full address, passport number and nationality. Please note that it may take several days for a visa memo to be sent out after it is requested. Please plan accordingly.
Some embassy might require the letter from Indian Government approving the Conference. Please click below links to download approval letters from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD):
- Political Clearance form MEA: Click here
- Clearance from MHRD: Click here
-Clearance from DST, Sikkim: Click here
Please try to complete the above steps as soon as possible so that the tentative program could be published in the second week of January 2019.